Welcome to Bidwell
Upcoming news from BHS
1) Progress reports will be mailed home by Feb. 22nd.
2) The President's Day holidays are on Monday, Feb. 13th AND Monday, Feb. 20th.
3) There is a Staff Development Day on Friday, March 10th and Monday, March 13th is a non-school day, there is no school for students.
4) Quarter 3 ends on Mar. 17th and report cards will be mailed on March 24th.
5) GRADUATING STUDENTS, please check your mailbox for graduation information that will be mailed to you at the end of February.
FYI - reminder regarding absences - students have 48 hrs. to have their parents excuse an absence, they may call the absence line 24 hrs. a day, 7 days a week. The absences are retrieved from the absence line several times a day and cleared in the computer. A parent may clear up to 14 absences for the entire year, if you go beyond 14 days, you must bring in a note from the Doctor to clear any further absences.
We are a WASC school
Bidwell High School has received a 6 year accreditation from the Western Accreditation of Schools and Colleges. This is the highest number of years allowed. All the hard work done by the administrators, staff, and students has established Bidwell as an educational institution that is goal-oriented with high expectations for staff and students. For more information, check out the WASC information page by clicking here .
Principal Carol Lowart
Bidwell High School
800 Gary Avenue
Antioch, Ca. 94509
Bidwell is a member of the S.H.A.R.E.S./ Escript PROGRAM. Please register at escrip.com/shares - Follow all the prompts selecting Bidwell High School as your choice of school and adding a phone number that you use the most, Bidwell will get contributions from these stores. By putting your phone number in when you are paying for your groceries at Lucky’s, Save Mart, Food Maxx or SMART Foods, the stores will contribute funds to support our student activities and graduation.
This is an easy fund raiser as it costs you nothing. Bidwell High School receives 3% of what you spend at these stores. Please help support Bidwell.